Survival Of The Fittest

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Illiteracy or Stupidity?

Me and Thom have known each other for about 2 years now, we have good laughs, we have alot of them actually; but occassionally something happens that makes you laugh so hard that it hurts.

All day when I've been on MSN and he has, he's been screwing up with his typing and then when he thought he'd finally sussed it, this happened...

Thom: yeah but where to put it? i have no clue whatsoever with css
Andrew: lol neither do i
Thom: hmtl is getting better every day, but css is pos to understand
Thom: html
(ogddamnit!)
Thom: aaaargh
Thom: i give up
Andrew
: ROFLMFAO

But in all honest today I've been screwing up too, but I'm not the best speller in the world to begin with.

2 Comments:

  • Lol, I'm really not qualified to use a keyboard at all. How I became Managing Editor at OSNews with such low typing qualities is beyond me.

    By Blogger Thom Holwerda, at 8:06 pm  

  • Lol, no I don't think you are qualified, in fact... Thom I revoke all your keyboard rights, from now on you're banished to the on screen keyboard.

    By Blogger Andrew Youll, at 8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home