Survival Of The Fittest

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mac Mini

Yesterday I bought a mac mini, and I must say I enjoy using it, felt a bit strange at first using the one-buttoned mouse, but after a while it made sense. I bought one of the 256MB Mini's and got it at a discount because of this fact.

It came with MacOS X 10.3 installed and came with 10.4 Tiger install DVD, so first thing, install Tiger, and I must say Tiger runs faster than 10.3, One thing in tiger I haven't used alot is Dashboard, only widget I've used is wikipedia, even then it was only for a couple minutes.

Dragging icons to the trash can to un-install and eject volumes still feels strange to me, but well I guess I'll have to get used to it.

1 Comments:

  • Good you finally got a Mac. May the spirit of His Steveness be upon thee.

    Seriously now, cool stuff. You better up the RAM though.

    By Blogger Thom Holwerda, at 1:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home